FAITH AND LIFE - uniting, comprehensive support of people living with HIV (PLHIV), especially affected population groups (SPA) of their loved ones, improving the quality and dignity of their lives, fighting against stigma and discrimination, as well as active participation in overcoming the development of the HIV epidemic / AIDS in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
In the 15 years since its incorporation, NGO Ishonch va Hayot has provided assistance and support to more than 25,000 PLHIV/OPHW and their loved ones in Uzbekistan in the form of crisis counseling, social support and support for living with HIV. In cooperation with the AIDS Centers, at the stages of determining the status, adapting to the diagnosis, adherence to the antiretroviral therapy (ARVT) regimen, support and home care for the terminal stages of HIV infection (AIDS stage). Through direct participation and involvement in various Projects and Programs in the context of HIV infection, we are constantly expanding the access of PLHIV and OPGW to prevention, treatment, care and support through peer-to-peer counseling, involvement of specialists, referral to specialized institutions, social support and support in all areas life. Together with the AIDS Centers, within the framework of projects funded by the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, the NGO "Ishonch va Hayot" organized the first multidisciplinary teams (MDTs) in the Republic of Uzbekistan, for medical and psychosocial support, preparation for ART, treatment, care and support for PLHIV. We annually organize and hold events dedicated to the International AIDS Day (December 1), World Tuberculosis Day (March 24), World AIDS Remembrance Day (third Sunday in May), International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Drug Trafficking (June 26 ).
• NGO "Ishonch va Hayot" has its own mandate and provides non-commercial services for PLHIV/OWGW and their close circle as a volunteer activity, funded by grants from various organizations, through charitable events and membership fees.
• NGO "Ishonch va Hayot" has sufficient potential to carry out activities in the field of social support and non-medical care for HIV infection.
• NGO "Ishonch va Hayot" received financial support from UNAIDS, UNDP, the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Uzbekistan, the Public Foundation for the Support of NGOs and other civil society institutions under the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
• In 2003, UNAIDS allocated funds for the formation and registration of the NGO "Ishonch va Hayot" 5,000 USD. USA.
• From 2004 to 2014, the NGO “Ishonch va Hayot” regularly received funding from the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Uzbekistan GFATM project, which was aimed at increasing the access of people living with HIV to treatment, care and support services through system of a multi-disciplinary approach and strengthening the capacity of the organization, during this period the Organization has disbursed more than 200,000 US dollars.
• In 2017, the NGO "Ishonch va Hayot" received a grant from the Public Foundation for the Support of NGOs and other civil society institutions under the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the project "Dialogue, in the name of Mercy!" 24. 000 000 sum.