Our mission - uniting, comprehensive support of people living with HIV (PLHIV), especially affected groups of the population (SPA) of their loved ones, improving the quality and dignity of their lives, fighting stigma and discrimination, as well as active participation in overcoming the development of the HIV/AIDS epidemic in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Provision of comprehensive care and support to people living with HIV/AIDS, reducing mental and emotional stress among people living with the disease, combating discrimination against and stigmatization of people living with the disease, and promotion of tolerance towards them;
- Uniting people living with HIV, socially significant diseases and vulnerable groups under the motto “Community Platform and National Dialogue!” to improve the quality and value of life in terms of health, economic, social and cultural rights;
- To promote support for the expansion of quality, popular and guaranteed treatment of HIV, AIDS, viral hepatitis and other socially significant diseases, non-medical assistance and its support in all areas of human life;
- To promote the effectiveness of government agencies and civil society in ensuring the well-being and realization of the rights and legitimate interests of citizens living with HIV/AIDS in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Assistance in combating the spread of HIV infection, viral hepatitis, and drug addiction in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Combating corruption in the system of medical and social security of citizens with HIV/AIDS and socially significant diseases in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Support of activities aimed at addressing medical, social, charitable, educational, cultural, environmental, gender or other socially significant problems in order to improve the quality of life of citizens infected with HIV/AIDS in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Promotion in formation and organization of an inclusive society in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Combating stigma and violence in society.
• NGO "Ishonch va Hayot" has its own mandate and provides non-commercial services for PLHIV/OWGW and their close circle as a volunteer activity, funded by grants from various organizations, through charitable events and membership fees.
• NGO "Ishonch va Hayot" has sufficient potential to carry out activities in the field of social support and non-medical care for HIV infection.
• NGO "Ishonch va Hayot" received financial support from UNAIDS, UNDP, the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Uzbekistan, the Public Foundation for the Support of NGOs and other civil society institutions under the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
• In 2003, UNAIDS allocated funds for the formation and registration of the NGO "Ishonch va Hayot" 5,000 USD. USA.
• From 2004 to 2014, the NGO “Ishonch va Hayot” regularly received funding from the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Uzbekistan GFATM project, which was aimed at increasing the access of people living with HIV to treatment, care and support services through system of a multi-disciplinary approach and strengthening the capacity of the organization, during this period the Organization has disbursed more than 200,000 US dollars.
• In 2017, the NGO "Ishonch va Hayot" received a grant from the Public Foundation for the Support of NGOs and other civil society institutions under the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the project "Dialogue, in the name of Mercy!" 24. 000 000 sum.